Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Llamas on guard

We just could not figure out why the llamas have been 'on guard', on and off, for the past two days. Today, I think I figured it out!




Meet the female moose (cow) that was hanging out in one of the summer pastures. Unfortunately, I am unsure how she got in there - either over or through the fence. Looks like I may have more fencing repairs to do this spring!!




Just to end the day on a nearly perfect note - this was my view from the front window this evening. I LOVE the sunsets here, they are lovely!! The sunrises can be beautiful too.

2 comments:

HisTek said...

Beautiful photos! Interesting moose. Hope she didn't damage the fence too much.
Jackie
www.sheepmom.com

mallt said...

She may have not damaged it if you're lucky. I knew someone who had an encounter with a moose in his back yard... it was jumping from yard to yard along the row of houses as though the 6' fences were nothing!