Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So, it is at hand ....

I sadly have to announce that I must disperse the flock. I am moving and I cannot take any of them with me. :-(

If you know of ANYONE wanting Shetland breeding stock, please have them contact me. I have only had my Shetlands for 3 years, but have worked hard at having breed standard animals with beautiful fleeces.

Of course, I'll be keeping more of my fleeces than I expected, but at least I will have something of my lovely Shetlands.

I will be reducing the prices and all the animals listed on my breeding stock blog will become available as the person who was going to purchase them neglected to send a deposit and has since stop all communication. If you wonder, just look at Bill Stearman's blog for more details. I knew it seemed too good to be true, but in this case I was hopeful.

I will post pictures of all the mature Shetlands in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are moving. It sucks that you have to rehome your beloved Shetlands.